A cancer therapeutic formulation developed based on immunotherapy approach:
- Used as a immunotherapy adjuvant to cancer treatment along with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Helps to potentiate the efficacies of existing anti-cancer chemotherapeutical drugs.
- Helps alleviate symptoms and prevents the decline in immunity.
|Serving Size per Capsule||30 Sachets|
|Amount Per Serving||3g|
|Antrodia camphorata mycelia||1.35 g|
|Phellinus linteus mycelia||1.05 g|
|Polysaccharide-peptide (PSP) of Coriolus versicolour||0.3 g|
|Turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa)||0.3 g|
- Chemotherapy & Radiation therapy Adjuvant
- Immune Deficiency
- Post surgery / Critical illness recovery
- Allergies and Asthma
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Immune Support & Regulation
Disclaimer: This information is intended for physician information purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advise from a physician or other health care professional and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Do not discontinue any other medical treatments without first consulting your doctor.
Dosage, Administration, and Precautions
As a dietary supplement, take 1 sachet daily after meal, or as directed by a physician/ healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from light.
Caution for use
Curcumin contains compounds that have a retarding effect on coagulation. Anticoagulants such as warfarin and heparin: Due to its anti-thrombotic effects, Curcumin may increase bleeding risk.