Advanced NeuroPlus® provides Neumentix™ spearmint complex; NeuroFactor™ coffee plant whole fruit extract; NTFactor® phosphoglycolipid blend; Citicoline, precursor to phosphatidylcholine; Lion's mane mushroom; and American ginseng extract with standardized ginsenoside content.
As a dietary supplement, 3 tablets daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per serving
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) (Aerial Parts) Extract (standardized to minimum 24% total phenolics [minimum 14.5% rosmarinic acid]) (Neumentix™): 900 mg
- Lion's Mane organic (Hericium erinaceus)): 600 mg
- NTFactor® Proprietary Lipid Blend (Non-GMO): 500 mg
- Citicoline: 500 mg
- Coffea arabica (Fruit) Extract (NeuroFactor™)**: 200 mg
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) (Root) Extract (standardized to minimum 10% ginsenosides): 200 mg
Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
**Caffeine content is approximately 4 mg per three tablet serving.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Read more on manufacturer's website.
Neumentix™ is a trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
NeuroFactor™ is manufactured under US and foreign patents, and is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc.
American Ginseng is manufactured by Naturex.
Citicoline is manufactured by Ferrer / Interquim.
NTFactor® is protected under Patent #8,877,239.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.